ONE QUESTION

 Image result for white pen icon png

The struggle to get back to you is more like
The struggle to get back my punch lines
Which disappeared from my word bank like
You stole away and sold out to
Get yourself two tickets just to
Tour the world and all of its wonders

You could occupy only but one
One ticket
One seat
One ride in this 
One spaceship 
A red spaceship for two
Like a dinner of red candles and roses on a table for two
And then
There comes a company that make up the two
For the ticket number two
That makes the two become one
The journey begins with the breaking all laws of gravity 
It's opposite force drives through my stamina 
Pushes me to my knees 
Hard enough for paralysis 
Aimed enough to keep my feet from home

To my left was the company of your braced confessions
By my right was my nails to the ground 
And right there was whispers of secret sounds 
Constantly reminding
How bankrupt I am of power
I am of time
Running out of emotions and even hate in this bankruptcy 
Bankrupt of opportunities 
Of care 
And of love

For the world is only a sphere
If you may ever come back 
To this station of a two way ticket 
Will you choose to tour the world again?
Will you take me with you?
E. S. Effa.'17

Comments

Popular Posts